3/9/11

Total Study Time for February

Another month has passed.
A busy one at that!
It's time to see how I did.


For the month of February
I studied 3 hours and 6 minutes.
Comparing to January (3:25),
I didn't beat my score. :(
I did 19min worse. ><


Me: 2 Life: 1


It's not a huge decrease,
but more of a red flag.


As usual I don't add the time spent
when I'm at my lessons, or
when I record vlogs.
I also didn't add the time I
spent studying JSL.


I think that's probably why.
I devoted my spare time to JSL.
That shouldn't be an excuse though.
I'll beat my time this month \(>_<)


Adding to the total of the other months,
8:04+3:06=11:10
Every little bit adds up. ^^


I think the most important thing is not to 
feel discouraged and give up.
Just keep going. \(^o^)/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment