1/9/11

Before bed method

One of my favorite little study methods I like to use 
is studying a small vocab list before bed.
I either study my core vocab list
or one of my kumon decks.
I like to sit in bed and just go through them
for about 15 minutes.


It becomes sort of a game for me cause
I like to see how many I can get right that night in one go.
I go through them till I get them all right.
With every night that goes by the pile of correct cards gets bigger
and the incorrect pile smaller.


One great affect from studying before bed for me is that
when I wake up. The first thing that pops into my head is a word 
or two from the cards I studied.
It always shocks me cause I don't try to drill them into my brain.
I just have fun with it.


And that's the key.
Just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment