1/6/11

Total Study Time for December

So a new month has begun which means I get to look back and see how much time I put into Japanese.
For the month of December I studied in total 3 hours and 2 minutes.
Since I lost my record for November I compared it to October.
In October it was 1 hour and 37 minutes.
So I beat my first score :D
If someone asked me how long I've been learning Japanese I can now say 4 hours and 39 minutes.
Won't that confuse them haha
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's not much time, huh? Have you tried creating an environment that immerses you into Japanese? So that even if you have a day packed with studying for school or time out with friends, you will be forced to use Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.
    It's embarrassing.
    But I'm proud of myself because I'm getting back into studying.
    Last year I went through a lot of stuff and wasn't in a good place. So I had put a pause on Japanese. That and everything else in my life.
    So I'm slowly getting back into it.
    When I add up the study hours I don't count the time I spend listening to music or watching Japanese stuff. Which is most of my day.
    I just don't feel it helps me at all.
    I only count that when I don't use subs or am really focusing on the lyrics.
    Right now I just want to beat my last months score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 頑張ってね。
    You can do it! It's hard to take on new habits like studying.

    ReplyDelete