2/2/11

Total Study Time for Jan

So a new month has begun which means I get to look back and see how much time I put into Japanese.
For the month of January I studied in total 3 hours and 25 minutes.
Now I get to compare to December
In December it was 3 hours and 2 minutes.
So I beat my old score again!



Me-2 Life-0


It's not a big difference but it is a lot better than if it had decreased.
So I'm keeping up.
I'm going to aim for even longer time.


Please note I don't add my time spend in my lessons, listening to music, or watching media.
Otherwise with just lessons added it'd be about 7 hours.


Adding 3:25 to 4:39 (Total of other months) = 8:04
If someone asked me how long I've been learning Japanese I can now say 8 hours and 4 minutes. 

Won't that confuse them haha.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going! I'm glad to see that your study time keeps rising!

    ReplyDelete