3/5/13

My February Fun Study Materials







On JALUP's website there is a series where you share what materials you've been using during the past month. I thought it was a fun idea, and wanted to answer them here:

1.What are you watching?

 I'm still watching しろくまカフェ and アムネシア, but I also began watching マギ. It's a fantasy adventure story with some fun characters. (and a strong kick-ass female character!) The main character kinda reminds me of Goku. Sweet personality and great power.This is a show I would definitively not understand without subtitles. If you like shows that let you explore the world and interesting character I would recommend it.







I also started watching たまこまーけっと. It's a cute slice-of-life anime with a talking bird, mochi, and a friendly market. If you liked K-On, you'll like this. 





2.What are you listening to?




I got another drama CD of one of my favorite 乙女games: Pirates in Love. It's hilarious with some very funny phrases. ⌐_⌐ Some of the CV include Morikubo Shoutaro and Kousuke Toriumi♪








What fun stuff have you been using?






No comments:

Post a Comment